20100624

Escape pod on Tantooine




C3PO and R2D2's escape pod always brings back memories of stories my grandmother would tell me as a child. Finally I got to see it for myself. It must have escaped from a fierce battle judging by the scorch marks and destruction when it hit the planet. How she knew C3PO I shall never know.

I stood for a while thinking about the journey begun by Luke and his sister Leia. I then begun to realise how deathly silent the desert is. And what a lonely place.

Would you believe it just as I was enjoying the twin suns set on Tantooine, missing my friends, Zett appeared as if from nowhere. A Jedi friend I stumbled upon at Mose Eisley space port. He always seems to be in battles with his light sabre. The way to ruin my mother told me, boys like him. I do laugh as I know Zett's heart is in the right place, I feel it in the force! I do like his little pet he's so cute.

It was nice to have found company on this barren planet for a moment and it was a quite beautiful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment