20100624

Lars Homestead, Jabba's Palace and Wamp Rats!














I tried to get inside Jabba's Palace but things got rough. Luckily Hyla Taylone stepped in to save me. I met Taylone on Yavin IV, if I remember, riding this amazing bike. I was running about the Starport not a clue where I was going. He was meditating at the time I think. I've met so many people since I set out on my journey but Taylone was the first I ever talked to. I couldn't have found a better friend. He took me to see the Jedi chamber hidden away somewhere on the planet. Something I shall never forget. I also won't forget his space bike, an amazing whirring machine, it did make me feel a little giddy, lol. I must post those pictures.

Luke's home was close by so seeing as I couldn't get into Jabba's hut I figured I would seek out Lars Homestead and pay homage to a hero of mine. I think the family knew my grandmother.

A little further on I was caught in an an intimidating race for my life as wamp rats swarmed over the hill and thought me food! They have some speed on them. Luckily the speeder kept me out in front, but only just.

I even discovered crossing the dessert the ship with sails that Princess Leia and Jabba had a little scrap together on. I think the Banthas were just as bemused.

No comments:

Post a Comment