20100625

Dathomir and The Wonder of Rulta













It felt like a dream. The heavens opened and the grey rains fell. I'd travelled to Dathomir to do some sight seeing. Leaving the Trade Outpost I began making my way to a dark dingy place known as Dathomir Sarlacc and before I knew it I was set upon and cloned at the Science Outpost...

It all seemed a daze and the next thing I knew the girl with the extraordinary hat, Rulta appeared as if by magic to cheer my soggy smile up. We'd met just a few days ago on Corellia I think it was..? Where I'd asked if I could take her picture and her hat! Kindly she travelled all the way to Dathomir for the shoot along with her curiously beautiful hat.

How generous she was with her time. I didn't mind the rain but as I was about to make my way to Tatooine Rulta asked if I would like to follow her to her StarShip. She'd take me directly to Jabba's Palace. I couldn't believe my luck! How would I ever repay her?

The first StarShip I had ever seen the inside of. It was astonishing in it's awesomeness. It was huge. I didn't know to stand or sit. Sitting was safer as I nearly got lost walking about on deck. Rulta looked magnificent manoeuvering the vessel as she docked over Tatooine. A real starship captain. The bridge deck was amazing, you could see the whole galaxy through the crystal windows of Lok while we travelled at light speed.

What I didn't know then was that I was in for another surpise. Once at Jabba's Palace, Rulta's parting gift to me was a custom made outfit by her personal Master tailor, and in my favourite colours! What an extraordinary day. What an extraordinary lady. What can I do to thank her?

No comments:

Post a Comment