20100621

On the way to Theed on Planet Naboo






I hate flying, especially in space it's so lonely for a girl. I suppose things will get better as presently I'm just a rookie officer here in Star Wars Galaxies. The exams though are hard, will I ever become a star fighter pilot like the Jedi Luke Skywalker? I don't know. I hope so, if only to be like my grandmother. She was a star fighter pilot in the clone wars. One of the first ever to become one.

She always told me, 'See the worlds my child and travel the stars to your destiny'. I always used to smile at that, thinking I'd never leave Tatooine. It was after she passed away I missed the twinkle in her eyes, the wonder she inspired and the stories she told me. I decided. I decided I'd try to find her, or at least some memory of her and discovery her real story. She never told me much about her role in the Clone Wars, partly as she was under oath to the Alliance never to speak of her mysterious background.

After she died my mother handed me a small necklace belonging to my grandmother. It was then I found a small inscription etched in tiny letters on the inside 'with love from Princess Amidala'. I wanted to know why...

So I began my training as an officer and headed for Theed on planet Naboo to find out her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment